Friday, December 11, 2015

((( THE SUN GOES AROUND THE EARTH )))







THE SUN GOES AROUND THE EARTH

I know from the empirical experiences of my entire life that the sun goes around the Earth. Science would have me deny my empirical experiences and blindly believe that the Earth goes around the sun. They would say that all I have to do is look through a telescope to verify this for myself. How do I know I am not seeing some sort of optical illusion? My senses have been tricked MANY TIMES!!

So, I'm supposed to be like the suckers who blindly believe whatever science may say. I'm supposed to have BLIND FAITH that science knows what it is talking about. I'm supposed to blindly deny my empirical experiences in favor of mainstream science. If science says the sun is not hot it is actually very cold I'm supposed to blindly believe this even though my empirical experiences are that the sun is hot?

I mean, that is what science is essentially saying. They are saying the sun is not hot, it is actually very cold and I just think the sun is hot. Seems ridiculous, right? Think about it. Most every day we can all personally verify that the sun goes around the Earth. To say this is not so is like saying the sun is not actually hot. That the sun only appears to be hot and the sun is actually freezing cold. You would call this nonsense because you all can personally experience the heat of the sun on your bodies and you know, empirically, that if you spend too much time in the sun you don't get frostbitten.

Yet, when science says the sun does not actually go around the Earth you blindly believe it even though EVERYONE can personally, empirically verify AS WITH THE LAW OF GRAVITY that the sun moves across the sky every day.

It's a curious thing!

The bottom line is this: I have empirically verified, all my life, that the sun goes around the Earth. I HAVE NOT EVER empirically verified that the Earth goes around the sun. For many years I have accepted this premise on BLIND FAITH in mainstream science. Now I am no longer certain mainstream science deserves any blind trust from me.

Until I personally verify the matter I will trust my empirical experiences even if they are opposed to mainstream science. I DO NOT allow mainstream science to do my thinking for me, PERIOD!!!

This video is amazing. They lump together the concept of the Earth going around the sun with the supposed FACT that humans evolved from earlier species of animals.

IT IS NOT A FACT THAT HUMANS EVOLVED FROM EARLIER SPECIES OF ANIMALS!!!!!

Atheists would have you blindly believe this even as they would have you blindly believe that the sun does not go around the Earth!!!

Oh, science is so shocked when people refuse to blindly believe whatever crap they want you to blindly believe!!! After all, wasn't it the inventions of science that verified Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction? It was indeed the creations of science that verified this to the point of starting the longest war America has ever fought...and not won.

YOU FOOLS WHO BLINDLY TRUST SCIENCE AND DENY YOUR EMPIRICAL EXPERIENCES ARE HOPELESSLY BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!!!

FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, THE SUN GOES AROUND THE EARTH. If you empirically experience the Earth going around the sun you either live out in space or belong in a friggin loony bin!!!!