Saturday, July 23, 2016

((( NEW REVELATION )))






NEW REVELATION!!

Suddenly I seem to remember that this so-called "reality" 
we experience is, 
in actuality, 
an OUTRAGEOUSLY sophisticated holographic projection. 
The only reason we don't realize this on a daily basis is because...

WE DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO TEMPORARILY FORGET

In actuality, there is nothing "new" about this revelation. 
The more I remember who I truly am and why I came here the more fun I can have with life.

I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER TOO MUCH TOO QUICKLY!!!

Somehow I sense that is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE!!! 

To remember too much too soon 
ruins the whole reason I chose to go through this 'amusement park ride'

What others may think of this "revelation" is irrelevant.

YOUR OPINION OF ME IS YOUR BUSINESS!!!

My current opinion of you is that you may indeed be some sort of holographic illusion. 
That being the case...well... do whatever you like 
as long as you like to do it somewhere I don't see it.

Thanks