Tuesday, August 23, 2016

((( CONSCIOUSNESS CONTROLS THE PUPPET )))





"CONSCIOUSNESS CONTROLS THE PUPPET"


The above phrase just came into my mind, by itself, earlier yesterday.
Supposedly, when one is advanced enough that short phrase opens
the memory of who I am and why I am here.

Supposedly, this world is like a sophisticated Sims game.
I am like a Sims character who is becoming aware of what is actually going on
behind the scenes of my life.

Supposedly, this is a very difficult path I am on.
There are many obstacles deliberately placed to discourage the full memory
of who I actually am and why I am here.

I once again get the feeling that my life is some sort of reverse-vacation 'amusement park' ride.
The overall reason for all the hassles I have to put up with, in this life,
is to renew my appreciation of celestial realms where things can be too easy.

Probably just a bunch of bullshit.

I'll tell you this much:
If this is all a bunch of bullshit and when I die I completely cease to exist...
I was going to say I'll be really pissed, but... on second thought. Heh.