Sunday, February 21, 2016

((( BLUE BAYOU )))





*MY LYRICS

I felt so bad had a worried mind,
I was lonesome all the time,
Then I left my troubles behind on Blue Bayou,

Went to the city made the time,
Saved my money invested fine,
All the while in the back of my mind was Blue Bayou.

I'm going back someday, come what may to Blue Bayou.
I'll be rich and strong, gorgeous gal on my arm in Blue Bayou,
And I'll buy a place, lots of open space,
The countryside we'll see
And we'll go there to stay all our golden days,
How happy we'll be

I'm going back someday, come what may to Blue Bayou,
Where the folks are fine and the world is mine on Blue Bayou,
Buy a fishing boat with my sails afloat,
The sunrise we will see.
That familiar sunrise, through grateful eyes,
How happy we'll be

With that gal of mine, by my side,
The silver moon and the evening tide,
Oh, some sweet day gonna take away,
This hurtin inside

Well, I'll never be blue, my dreams come true,
On Blue Bayou


*My Karaoke Version
If I don't like the lyrics I make my own!
Instead of a 'pity me' song
I've made this a victory song