Wednesday, December 7, 2016

((( HONESTY, HONOR, VIRTUE & INTEGRITY )))







I AM SOMETIMES SHOCKED

at how difficult it has become
for me to be dishonorable and dishonest.

I recently had a situation where I felt
Amazon.com had undercharged me for some items.
I went to their chat room determined
to pay them what they deserved for the items 
I had purchased.

I'll admit there was a part of me
that felt I order so much from Amazon
I deserved that discount on those items.

However, I simply could not take the items
unless I paid the full price for them!!


I COULD NOT STOP MYSELF

I HAD TO MAKE CERTAIN

I PAID THE FULL AMOUNT!!


I think of these super-rich people
of organizations like the federal reserve
who obviously think nothing of cheating America
out of, possibly, trillions of dollars
and here I am a person who can't live with himself
if he steals so much as a penny from anyone.

This matter of integrity and honor
seems to be getting 'worse'

I foresee that I will become more and more
honorable and virtuous as my life progresses.
It seems I am on a path I cannot divert from.
It's too late for that.

I ABSOLUTELY MUST

become increasingly honorable, honest and virtuous.

I have no choice in the matter.

What a strange life this is turning out to be