Thursday, December 8, 2016

((( MANSON IS COMING TO TOWN )))


*And now a sign to you of
how I feel about the Christmas season





A MARILYN MANSON CHRISTMAS

INCLUDING THE 'SLASHER' HITS

RUDOLF THE RED-NOSED 
AX MURDERER

&

PEDO SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN
(TO BABYSIT THE KIDS)

PLUS

THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
JUST BOUGHT A GUN

AND

HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY 
HUMAN SACRIFICE





*I'm obviously
not a big fan of Christmas.

Although,
I am a big fan of  Photoshop

I'd go so far as to say hearing Christmas carols
over the store PA systems

REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

I don't like being forced to listen to that shit
and, every year, I have NO CHOICE!!!
Although I must admit, I am quite proud
of how much stronger I have become
at tuning that musical shit out of my mind
before it drives me out of my mind.

This Marilyn Manson post
is an expression of my anger over the
commercialization of
Jesus Christ!!

I consider lying to children
on religious holidays

TO BE BLASPHEMY!!!