Sunday, January 22, 2017

((( ATHEIST EPOCH )))







"And don't try to pull that transparent atheist trick 
of attacking the messenger when you cannot defeat the message. 
It's as original as foot and armpit stink!!


It all comes down to taking a proverbial step back and challenging your brainwashing.

If there is no scientific evidence WHATSOEVER that gravity is the result of a
meaningless, random chance occurrence then the assumption

IS BASED ON BLIND FAITH NOT ON SCIENCE!!!

GET IT?

Probably not

I'm forcing you to critically think because
you OBVIOUSLY cannot do so without me here"



MY COMMENT:

Above you should see what has become
an atheist epoch in my life.

The insidious brainwashing of atheists is so total
they cannot see logic and reason.

They refuse to critically think about their beliefs
and nothing I may do or say will change that fact

I'm left with wondering why it took me so long
to realize this obvious fact and am left
with a determination to learn from my past errors.

It's time to leave the hopeless idiots behind
to their hopelessly stupid idiocy

Long overdue, actually