Wednesday, January 18, 2017

((( THE MYSTERY OF CONSCIOUSNESS )))








My path is leading towards a proverbial 

'putting all my eggs in the basket'

OF CONSCIOUSNESS

It's is quite a risky bet to put everything you are into
developing upon strengthening my connecting link

TO THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING

To be perfectly honest

I see ordering exactly what I may want from Amazon
to be a very magical experience!!

I can get EXACTLY what I want plus
I can read reviews of those who have had
personal experiences with those products.

I have to trust that I can develop
a working relationship with Consciousness
that comes close to a direct ordering from Amazon,
Very soon hearing a knock on the door

AND VOILA!!!

WHAT I HAVE ORDERED HAS MAGICALLY APPEARED!!!

The concept is very cool to do this with consciousness.

To place a general order for greater...


HEALTH,

STRENGTH,

LOVE,

JOY,

LAUGHTER

AND

OVERFLOWING ABUNDANCE

WITH MUCH TO SHARE WITH

THE LESS FORTUNATE


I envision that FORTUNATE INDEED

are those who can have a relationship with Consciousness

where you can order such things and have them come to you...

MIRACULOUSLY MAGICALLY

A sudden 'Knock of the Spirit'

and

((( VOILA!! )))

THERE IT IS

AND IT'S YOURS

FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT


Personally, I can think of no greater revenge

than to be FULLY SUCCESSFUL in this noblest endeavor








The ruthless refining and simplification of the process

is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to me.

The process must become as simple

AND RELIABLE

as ordering products from Amazon