Sunday, March 5, 2017

((( THE SUPER-CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE UNIVERSE )))







THROUGH ADVANCED SINGLE-MINDED MEDITATION TECHNIQUES

I continue to verify that there is indeed a powerful
Super-Consciousness that pervades the entire Universe.
I am developing upon getting past the limitations of my ego
in order to REMEMBER my connection to my Source.

If this was easy to do everyone would be doing it.

I believe those in power who control the masses
want to keep people spiritually numb and stupid.
The stupid are much easier to control.

I can respect that.
The power of the Super-Conscious mind of the universe
is not something small and insignificant.

I would say remembering our connection to our Source
is the single most important thing
any person can possibly do in life.


It is from the Source 

that all miraculous wonders flow!