Friday, February 24, 2017

((( FLYING HORSE )))







LET'S SUPPOSE THAT ONE DAY SOON I can literally manifest a flying horse, of the Spirit, that only I can see. That's the way I would want it. I wouldn't want anyone else to be able to see this flying horse or me riding it.

In my imagination, this flying horse will be able to travel through time and through dimensions. It will be a horse created by myself in the future and sent back to me here from the 5th Dimension where one creates one's own personal kingdom from sheer properly focused consciousness.

I have a desire to travel back through time and see how the Great Pyramids of Egypt were created. I also want to be able to see how massive many ton stones were transported to the tops of mountains in South America. I am curious about such things and I have no desire to be detected by those who are existing in those times. I don't want to interfere with the process. I just want to watch the processes in awestruck wonder.

I would also enjoy being able to verify whether or not there are indeed alien bases on the moon and on Mars and I would like to travel to other galaxies and view the wonders of creation; being taken to all such places through consciousness riding on the back of my magnificent flying horse. I'll be leaving the three-dimensional world behind possibly forever.

I don't see why I would want to come back to this world of pain, confusion, uncomfortable obligations, disease, and stench. I will leave you all behind to your misery where you belong and good riddance to you fools!!! I refused to celebrate with you crazy clown idiots and I have no intention of suffering with you either!!!