Friday, February 24, 2017

((( THE GREATEST SECRETS )))







THE GREATEST SECRETS THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER 
are specially reserved for the extremely grateful and appreciative

I CAN OPENLY REVEAL THE GREATEST SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE.
However, if YOU are not ready to receive those secrets it will be ridiculous nonsense to you.
It will sound like the ravings of a madman because YOU are too primitive
to make any sense of the information.

It is through proper states of inner-silence that one can get past the ego
and strengthen one's connecting link to the Source of Everything.


What is your Intent towards doing so?
My main intent is to manipulate my life so that I find myself
increasingly grateful and appreciative all day long.
I want my 'eyes' further opened to the fact that
I exist within a miraculous wonder that most call:
((( LIFE!! )))