Friday, February 24, 2017

((( ONE OF THE TRULY GREAT QUESTIONS OF LIFE: )))







ONE OF THE TRULY GREAT QUESTIONS OF LIFE:

What is the difference between what I THINK I want and what I TRULY WANT? 
If you take a detached step back and really think about this 
you may find yourself incredibly surprised by the answer!!

The wise focus on what they REALLY WANT 
and back-engineer their lives from that perspective.

The unwise waste their time chasing after what they THINK they want 
only to eventually find they never really wanted it in the first place.

A conscience that condemns you is the sign that you are a failure in life; 
and this, no matter how much money you may have


I ENVISION INCREASINGLY GREATER 

HEALTH, STRENGTH. LOVE, JOY 

AND OVERFLOWING ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE 

WITH MUCH EXTRA TO SHARE WITH THE LESS FORTUNATE. 

That doesn't seem like too much to ask to me