Sunday, April 24, 2016

((( MESSAGE TO FACEBOOK )))





THE HAL 12,000 COMPUTER 
(done with CrazyTalk Animator Pro)


WOW!!! I just received a message, through my mind, from the Intelligent Designer. He says that he was tired of me wasting my precious energies arguing with closed-minded atheists. It's pointless and robs me of precious energies for my creative pursuits.

I am humbled. I have to agree that it is a waste of time and energies arguing with closed-minded atheists trying to get them to be casually open-minded. It's pointless. It doesn't work. It's a waste of time.

I have many creative talents and my two new Les Paul guitars are begging to be tested and evaluated. The energies I spent arguing with closed-minded skeptics can be better invested.

In this post is an example of my creative abilities with an animation program