Friday, June 24, 2016

((( THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE )))







REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU CALL "REALITY"

MAY INDEED BE AN ILLUSION

CREATED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

TO MAKE THIS 'AMUSEMENT PARK RIDE'

SEEM VERY REAL!!!



Through my associations with Nature I am being led to believe that I exist at the exact center of my own personal universe and that everything revolves around me. I am also led to believe that if my life is as real AS IT APPEARS then everyone else exists at the exact center of THEIR OWN personal universes and everything revolves around them as well.

To fall for the illusion of reality is become too distracted by matters that are none of our business. MY LIFE is my business. YOUR LIFE is your business and none of mine. I have a responsibility to become strong enough to access my latent potential and reach the highest, most powerful point as a human. Why? So that I can leave this world at least a little better than when I was born here.

That should be the responsibility of EVERY HUMAN BEING: to leave this world at least a little better than when they were born here! How many believe this should be their goal in life?

NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!

My personal responsibility is clear and I really should not allow myself to get sucked into all kinds of manipulated media baloney established to distract me from becoming the best person I can possibly be.