Saturday, June 25, 2016

((( IT'S AN AMAZING THING )))







IT'S AN AMAZING THING!


On the one hand I have religions each separate and most demonizing each other. On the other hand I have the blind faith in science atheists who are absolutely certain their precious science has not been compromised and corrupted; even as many religions apparently have been. Yes, the same secret masters who have corrupted religions have corrupted science as well.

However, through my direct, loving experiences with Nature I am being led to believe there is so much more to the reality we experience, the full truth would probably explode my mind. Yes, the full truth is that powerful. So, I have to take what I can handle and strive to become stronger so that I can handle more truth.


SO, WHAT IS THAT TRUTH?

The Universe is indeed

INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED



This matter is not up for debate. It is a FACT!! It is a fact that I have every intention of using to my advantage while you blind faith idiot atheists and blind faith religious continue your petty little wars.


HERE'S ANOTHER FACT:


That YOU ATHEISTS are the true enemy is something all religions can agree upon. 
Better hope they never wake up to this fact, eh atheists?


YOU are the minority belief system here!!!



YOUR MASTERS 

secretly believe the Great Architect created the Universe we live in!!


THIS IS ALSO A FACT!!


THEY ARE NOT ATHEISTS!!!!!



And I truly respect them MORE THAN I RESPECT YOU, ATHEISTS!!!


If they choose to eat you I will not even want to stop them. Yes, I have no intention of stopping them from eating most of the human race. However, I will suggest you ask for your Jesus to save you and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!


If you're going to wait for me to come out of the friggin sky and solve all your problems for free you have got yourself...


A VERY LONG WAIT!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!