Thursday, June 16, 2016

((( IT ALL COMES DOWN TO... )))






FIRST AND FOREMOST

I must clearly define what it is I am Intending into reality.
Then curtail all activities that are keeping me
from reaching my goal

AND THIS MOST CERTAINLY MEANS MY THOUGHTS!!

The things I think about
when sustained long enough
result in some sort of physical manifestation

FOR GOOD OR ILL IT IS A FACT

This being the case I ABSOLUTELY MUST
curtail all thoughts and activities that are keeping me
from obtaining what I truly want in life.

I want increasing Health, Strength and

OVERFLOWING PROSPERITY

In order to continue to temporarily postpone

MOTHER NATURE'S FULL KILLING WRATH

through music and silly dance

for, at least, the remainder of my life!!!

That is what I am living for and hoping to die for

My success benefits both the good and evil alike!