Friday, August 21, 2015

((( AND SO IT BEGINS )))






THE NATURE OF REALITY AND SOCIAL STRUCTURE PT 1

I am making very powerful connections with the Force of Creation through my associations with Mother Nature. To me the Spirit of Nature is the Holy Spirit. If the Spirit of Nature is not truly Holy then nothing is! That is my CURRENT view. However that may change. In very deep trance states I am inspired towards certain beliefs. First and foremost I am inspired to NEVER blindly believe ANY INFORMATION that I have not personally verified at true and accurate; whether that information comes from “God” or man. This is the safety mechanism that keeps me from going off my rocker blindly believing I am Jesus Christ, Krishna or whoever.

I've noticed a profound propensity for humanity to create all kinds of wild stories that they expect the ignorant to blindly believe at face value. Such stories surround all kinds of people throughout history. Whether Jesus Christ, or Krishna, or the Buddha or pagan gods or Hindu Gods, OR EVEN SCIENCE. People tend to set themselves up as authorities and expect everyone to blindly believe them at face value.

RUTHLESS CRITICAL THINKING is the enemy of religion AND EVEN SCIENCE!!

Religion and science want BLIND FAITH BELIEVERS, not ruthless critical thinkers. Science will ridicule the concept of Jesus rising from the dead. However, they have no problem blindly believing that everything in the Universe was once compressed to a point smaller than the head of a pin. In their insanity they say there is nothing whatsoever 'miraculous' about such a concept.

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! Jesus rising from the dead is child's play compared to the concept of everything in the Universe once being compressed to a point smaller than the head of a pin!!! If this scientific postulation theory is true it is all the sign any sane person needs that the Universe is indeed miraculous!! Of course, they all disagree.

I'm trying to keep this short. I may elaborate in the future, but for now I will cut to the chase:

It is easy enough to create all kinds of wild, improvable miraculous stories about pagan or Hindu deities OR ANYONE ELSE, for that matter. However, the creation of teachings that are truly wise and can stand the test of time are, in my view, impossible. What Krishna and Jesus supposedly did is irrelevant compared the great wisdom they taught humanity. THAT is the real “miracle”. I feel the stories are there to hold the attention while the teachings are imparted.

We have no way of knowing how those teachings have been perverted, throughout the centuries, but it is a safe bet ALL OF THEM have been polluted by humanity, in one way or another.

I CURRENTLY FEEL that every delusional belief we may hold as fact impedes our true spiritual growth. We MUST become ruthless critical thinkers in order to see through all the proverbial 'smoke and mirrors' that impede true spiritual progress.

So, the greatness of the teachings is what counts, not the wild, improvable miraculous stories. What works to make one a better more joyful person should be adopted by the truly wise. Christians want nothing to do with the good and wholesome teachings of Krishna, the Buddha or others not approved by their demented religion.

THAT IS THEIR LOSS. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MINE!

I am free to love and appreciate all human artistic beauty as long as I do not fall down and worship such art.

AND SO I NOW ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO WORSHIP ANYONE OR ANYTHING!!!

When I encounter Christians, on the Internet, they often try to make worship a requirement for Salvation in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. I openly challenge them to show me any verses that say I must worship anyone or anything to be saved in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. They always come up empty.

If you love your parents you are sane. If you worship your parents you are INSANE!! God is supposed to be “Our Father, right?

I rest my case.


Lance Shield