Friday, August 21, 2015

((( TO PASTOR ROBERT TILTON )))





DEAR REVEREND ROBERT TILTON,

I just want you to know that after watching this video I decided it a 'call to righteousness' to donate $10.00 to your ministry. Lord knows that you have brought me much joy and laughter and that is very 'healing' indeed so I decided to 'sow my seed' into your ministry in order to 'reap' it again one glorious day.

Because of you I now know what the voice of God sounds like. God now speaks to me many times during the day. I interpret His Divine message to be: I LOVE YOU. What more important message from God do I need? God says I Love You in so many ways and when I smell the 'breath of the Lord' I always remember to give thanks.

So, consider what it would be like if the OVER TEN-THOUSAND people who watched this video all decided to donate $10.00 to your ministry as well out of grateful joy and laughter. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!!

Well, you don't have to imagine. Take out thy 'holy calculator' and figure it out for yourself. Hallelujah, what a blessing that would be, right? Oh, that all people were like me. Now I know the voice of God for what it is. THANK YEE! THANK YEE!! THANK YEE!!!

*I actually did donate $10.00 to his ministry