Tuesday, August 25, 2015

((( EGYPTIAN GOD HORUS )))







I just ordered this cool Egyptian god Horus statue. 
It's obviously made by the same people who made my really muscular 
Egyptian god Anubis statue. I see no problem owning such a statue...

AS LONG AS I DO NOT BOW DOWN IN WORSHIP BEFORE IT

If I choose to worship this statue I have crossed the line between admiration and...insanity!

I now hold a very dim view of worship. 
I feel it causes people to do INSANE things. 
I say: Any god who demands more than gestures of my loving gratitude 
is UNWORTHY of my loving gratitude. 
That may eventually get me thrown into hell. 
If so, my last words to God will be:

I FORGIVE YOU!

Many blindly feel the Illuminati All Seeing Eye
is the eye of the Egyptian god Horus and the Illuminati worship Horus.
Personally, I find it difficult to believe the Illuminati are dumber than I am