Tuesday, November 24, 2015

((( IN HEAVEN )))







Existence in Heavenly realms should not be considered average, everyday human life on Earth. A place like Earth is ESPECIALLY MADE for those who have had things too easy in Heaven for FAR TOO LONG!! Beautiful days EVERY SINGLE BLOODY DAY for thousands of years CAN DRIVE YOU NUTS!!! You find yourself, periodically, becoming increasingly DESPERATE for something different.

UNFORTUNATELY...

The only thing that is 'truly different' 
is an existence of pain, misery and hardship. 
Everything else is pretty much the exact same thing...
in a different form. 

We all know what I am sharing. 
It is hidden  deep within the subconscious 
of EVERYONE who exists here.


WE DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER

That's why we chose to live these lives!!!



I will manifest the ability to remember just enough to be able to heal myself, and my loved ones, and send tremendous Universal healing energy into my beloved Mother Earth. 

I want to remember enough to attract and manifest overflowing abundant prosperity so that I will have lots extra to help the less fortunate. I want to leave this planet better than it was before I was born into this world.

At the rate I'm going, once I reach that point I'll most probably be ready to die