Tuesday, November 3, 2015

((( UNDER THE DOME )))





What an interesting concept is presented in the video called: Under the Dome. The video documentary presents the concept that we actually live in a giant domed, flat enclosure. It presents the theory that Admiral Byrd found the outer edges of the dome in Antarctica and was sworn to secrecy. It is because of this that Antarctica is now mostly off limits to every country. Interesting how all countries agree not to develop Antarctica; even though Admiral Byrd has publicly stated that Antarctica is rich with natural resources. You would think there would be wars fought over claiming the Antarctic. Instead a treaty has been signed by the countries of the world prohibiting the development of Antarctica. Curious indeed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

I've been pondering upon the fact that my personal world is flat unless I go up into the mountains. Then it is slanted. I live in an area that is either flat or slanted. There is no place in my world that is round. I could not live comfortably on a round surface. I doubt that ANYONE could.

So, my personal world is most flat and the curvature I see when I look at the horizon of the ocean may very well be an optical illusion. Who is to say? Science? Am I to blindly believe science and deny my empirical experiences in favor of BLIND FAITH in the supposed "experts"? That's what atheists expect. They expect everyone to blindly surrender their empirical experiences to science and allow the official mainstream "experts" to tell us what is true and real and what is not.

Those trapped by religion have their religious authorities tell them what they are supposed to blindly believe on faith in their official authority

Those trapped by the atheist view have their atheist "authorities" telling them what they are suppose to blindly believe and atheists tend to believe it with the loyal tenacity of nuns who blindly believe whatever the Pope says.

As for myself: if I do not personally verify the truth of ANY MATTER I hold that matter in question. I don't necessarily reject such information, but I do hold the information in question until I do personally verify it one way or the other. I may die of old age before I verify much that atheists and religious people take for granted.

All I know for a fact is that the older and wiser I become the more mysterious the world I perceive is proving to be!