Wednesday, January 13, 2016

((( THE DREAM OF REALITY )))







IT'S AMAZING HOW MEMORIES ARE VERY MUCH LIKE DREAMS. The only truly "real" moment is NOW. As I think of my past I am sometimes suspicious as to whether or not I am remembering the events of my past accurately. I have to admit that I suspect I am NOT accurately remembering many of the events of my past. I suspect I am remembering MY INTERPRETATIONS of what happened. Chances are there was MUCH MORE to the events of my life than I currently remember.

So, as I ponder upon the near-death experiences that have led me to believe there is a Supremely Conscious Mind behind the reality we take for granted, I wonder. I wonder whether or not those events were some sort of elaborate dreams.

Then I ponder upon the concept that what we call "reality" is indeed some sort of elaborate dream of the Infinite. I'm not certain one way or the other. However, I am more certain than ever that there are invisible forces who watch over me and protect me. I can often see them moving out of the corners of my eyes. Slowly I am 'seeing' them more and more clearly. Supposedly, once I can see them STRAIGHT ON everything in my life will change for the better.

"And God says, 'You know what? I don't have anybody else...except you"

MY COMMENT:  I just saw the famous black reverend Tutu say this in a documentary called: I AM. I had to pause it and write this because...I sometimes feel the Intelligent Designer of the Universe saying this to me. Just as the Intelligent Designer is the most important thing in my personal universe so am I the most important thing in the Intelligent Designer's universe. I usually just write it off as a delusion of my imagination, but suddenly...I am wondering.

One thing is for certain: There is more than enough of the Intelligent Designer of the Universe to go around. So, it's not a matter of there not being enough forms for the Intelligent Designer to take; yes, even at the heart of every atom that makes up my body.

I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED that mind is directly tied to the brain. However, consciousness uses 'mind' to animate the 'puppet'. That's what we all actually are; puppets being animated by consciousness through the mind. The mind is like the computer that animates the 'puppet'. Consciousness is like the person using the computer to make the 'puppet' do what it has been pre-determined to basically do.

All it takes is REMEMBERING our true natures to expose the "illusion" for what it truly is. However, we chose these lives to temporarily forget who we truly are so that we can have an adventure. That's what life is all about. At least that is what I CURRENTLY believe my life is all about. Maybe YOU are here for a completely different reason.