Sunday, January 17, 2016

((( THE MYSTERY OF LOVE )))






THE MYSTERIOUS NATURE OF LOVE


Great philosophers have been trying to grasp the true Nature of Love. However, love is as mysterious as consciousness and consciousness is STILL an enigma to humanity.

WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED LOVE?

It is more than just the name a classic song...I just purchased an excellent Frank Sinatra Karaoke version of. It is the very core of my new path in life. What is more important than love? Is health, fame or money more important than love? If you have health, fame and money, but have no love...what real good are they?

And so I've been inspired to embark upon a great journey of the mind and consciousness. In deep states of advanced hypnotic meditation I explore this thing called: Love. What I have found so far is that average human love is usually attached to objects and living creatures.

"I love that 'thing'"

"I love doing that"

"I love this person (or animal)"

HOWEVER...to look in the mirror and honestly say I LOVE YOU with all your heart is...well...isn't that supposed to be conceited and "wrong"? We're not supposed to love ourselves with all our hearts, right? That's crazy, right?

I'm finding that in order to increase the guaranteed amount of love each and every one of my atoms is filled with I MUST LOVE MYSELF WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL, MIND AND STRENGTH. That is the STARTING POINT. Until I reach that point, just as I am, I can hope to go no further reaching levels of love previously unknown in my life.

Besides loving myself I MUST love Love just as it is. Love in and of itself. To love LOVE is a novel concept. To think of Love as an entity in and of itself is something new to me. However, I am CONVINCED that when the power of Love is strong enough it brings with it EVERYTHING one would possibly desire in life.

So, when people say LOVE IS THE ANSWER they are correct. However, the Love must be concentrated and powerful enough to solve all problems. The love of the weak-minded is just as weak as they are. A truly single-minded connection to LOVE AT ITS SOURCE is what is required. Average love is like the squirt of a proverbial average water pistol. In contrast, a single-minded connection to Love At Its Source is like a fire hose connected to a gushing hydrant.

This is my personal quest. I do not see it as wise to interfere with the choices other people have made in their lives. Those who secretly want to be miserable are MANY and they have that right! It is NOT RIGHT for me to come along and provide solutions for those who refuse to make the efforts for themselves. If you REALLY want solutions in your lives make the proper consistent effort and PROVE IT!!!!



WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE...

TO PUT OUT THE PROVERBIAL FIRES IN YOUR LIFE 

YOU NEED MORE THAN A PROVERBIAL SQUIRT GUN!!!

YOU MUST BE STRONG FOR YOURSELVES!!

...and that's just the way it is!