Wednesday, January 27, 2016

((( EMPOWERED BY LOVE FOR NATURE )))






SHARED EMAIL:

If you read the Bible you will clearly see that Jesus' love is for His children.
As for those who rejected Him Jesus didn't care at all what happened to them.
How he felt about such people was clearly demonstrated by turning over the tables of the money changers
and whipping the people.

My emphasis has changed. I am empowered by my love for Nature.
As for those who are destroying my beloved

HELL IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM!!!!

There are certain rare people, like you, who are the exception.
However, I have no love for those who are destroying my beloved.
Would you love those who are destroying those who YOU love?

These two new computer wallpaper backgrounds illustrate my new direction.
In one you see nature taking the form of a human and not in a good mood!!!

I did my best to be nice and loving on Dr Wayne Dyers Facebook page.

THEY BANNED ME ANYHOW!!!

EVERYTHING HAS NOW CHANGED!!!

So, I am redoubling my efforts to become stronger in my connection to love at its source.
However, my love is reserved for Nature. As long as people don't hassle me
I will enjoy the circus show. If they hassle me...they will most certainly regret it!!!

My days of being nice to the wicked are OVER!!!