Saturday, January 16, 2016

((( LOVE IS ALL-INCLUSIVE )))







JENNIFER LETTER  1.15.2016

Thank You Jennifer,

You said something, last night, 
that triggered a buried memory in my subconsciousness.
I'm writing this so as to always remind myself what I should have know, but forgot.
During times of ill health negative thinking interferes with the healing process.
One may be able to get away with such thinking when strong and healthy,
but during times of illness negative thinking slows and can stagnate the healing process.

As I thought of you I decided to conduct an experiment. I decided, for one day,
to curtail all negative thinking. For one day I would stop having negative debates with online atheists
and I would focus primarily on filling every atom of my being with single-minded
loving gratitude and appreciation for all the good in my life.

Rather than focusing on what is wrong I chose to lovingly focus upon my health
and the fact that I am growing stronger and healthier with each passing day.

I've decided to be tremendously grateful for the Gifts of the Spirit
even if some of those gifts temporarily hurt tremendously.
I am equally loving grateful for the pains I experience and the pleasures.

Lo and behold, the more I fill my being with powerful single-minded love, 
the more healthy and whole I feel. 

LOVE is what was missing from the Spiritual Healing I was striving to use to heal myself.

So, this letter is being written in a word processor to be saved for future reference

May I never forget that when love is strong enough it brings all solutions with it

WHEN STRONG ENOUGH, LOVE IS ALL-INCLUSIVE