Thursday, September 24, 2015

((( ELVIS IN MACHU PICCHU 9.23.2015 )))





Well, my envisioning prayers were answered. 
September 23,  2015 came and went and it was an overall nice day. 
Many Christians were certain it would be otherwise:




I say: may all the doom others predict fall upon THEM instead of the rest of us. 
Serves those idiots right! While they are predicting doom I'm praying, with single-minded Intent,
to AT LEAST postpone all such disasters until I am dead.
After that...YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!!

So, I chose today to reveal to you my latest and greatest ever CrazyTalk Animator Pro masterpiece.
I've NEVER seen any video, on YouTube like this one. It took so many hours
to turn the Elvis jumpsuit into a workable body. Hours and hours and hours of trial and error.
I worked until I reached my breaking point. I've never reached my breaking point in such animation before.
I simply could not make any more improvements. I...just...couldn't! A strange feeling indeed.

Elvis In Machu Picchu is my greatest animation video of all time!

BEHOLD!!!