Wednesday, September 30, 2015

((( GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES OF THE SPIRIT )))







I am suddenly remembering an experiment I conducted one night. I put a fresh, crisp 20 dollar bill to the right of an automatically opening supermarket door. I was curious to see how long it would take for people to notice it. I waited in my car watching person after person go into the supermarket and exit and NO ONE noticed that 20 dollar bill. I was shocked at how programmed people are to be so unaware of their surroundings.

Finally I had had enough and decided that if people were too stupid to look around them and take advantage of provided opportunities they deserved no such opportunities and so I went and took back that 20 dollar bill.

I envision the Spirit being similar, in this respect. I believe 'golden opportunities' are offered to everyone. However, most are too ignorant stupid to see and take advantage of those opportunities. Eventually the Spirit gets fed up and takes those opportunities away.

MAY I ALWAYS BE AWARE ENOUGH TO LOOK AROUND ME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES THE SPIRIT HAS TO OFFER!!!

((( AMEN!!! )))