Saturday, October 10, 2015

((( BILLIONS IN CHANGE )))






Oh, man. I could EASILY get addicted 
to a product like 5 hour energy drink. 
I have six-hour energy drink and I am loath to use it 
because I don't want to become addicted. I use it only in extreme cases.

However, I like this guy. 
I like a number of the ideas he is endorsing. 
I wish him well and am inspired to donate to his causes, but...

I DON'T INTEND TO BECOME ADDICTED TO HIS PRODUCT, PERIOD!!

I went to their website to make a donation

THEY DON'T WANT MY MONEY!!!

Now, this is something different alright!


Seems that as long as we all become

hopeless addicted to 5 hour energy drink

that will be all the money they will need


I wanted to donate rather than become addicted

They are not interested in this strategy

Oh well....

BILLIONS IN CHANGE