Monday, October 19, 2015

((( THE WHITE HOUSE FAMILY )))





Words cannot properly describe 
how much faith I have lost in the politics of Washington DC 
so I thought I would put it into a short video I call:

THE WHITE HOUSE FAMILY

Sung to to the tune of the Addams Family


STARRING


BARRACK (ALIEN HYBRID) OBAMA who says:  “It's all because I'm black”

HILLARY (WITCH MONK) CLINTON who says: “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! I'm going to rule the world!!”

HOUSE SPEAKER (RACIST BONEHEAD) BOEHNER who says: “I'm not crying. I'm not crying. I'm not crying, etc....

DICK (666) CHENEY who says: “Weapons of mass destruction. NO weapons of mass destruction...” 

on and on and on over and over....

and

MILEY (MK-ULTRA) CYRUS who says:  “Yuk, Yuk, Yuk. Twerk, Twerk, Twerk”


*It's a bit difficult to hear under the music, but that's what they are saying alright!!!

This is the very first time I used the CrazyTalk Animator Pro Text-to-Speech function