Sunday, October 25, 2015

((( HOMECOMING 'QUEEN' )))





GOD BLESS AMERICA!!


Recently one night, as I went into the local Baskins Robbins, there was a group of young girls out front. Most were dressed in high school sports uniforms. One young woman was dressed in a gown. I asked them what was going on and they said, "HOMECOMING"

I said, 'it's lots of fun to come at home'

Actually, I didn't say that. I said,

'This is almost 2016. I thought it was now in 'vogue' for the homecoming queen to be a guy in a dress.

With Bruce Jenner handing out awards'.

Actually, I didn't say that either. I asked,

'Homecoming from where? And the girl in the gown stated the name of the local high school. I said, 'You're homecoming from your local high school? Don't you do that most every day?

Actually I didn't.....