Sunday, October 4, 2015

((( POSTS TO AN ATHEIST )))





My whole point is that the inferior human blindly believes information he has not personally verified as true and accurate. The superior human is not so easily fooled by fancy rhetoric. If he has not personally verified the information he will hold that information in question until he does personally verify it. YOU are inferior to me, Joe Alonzo. I am not certain which theory is true. Chances are both are right and wrong in one way or the other. YOU blind faith side with the THEORY (not fact) of evolution.l I am NOT as stupid as you are!

You have NO REPEATABLE OBSERVABLE scientific experiments to demonstrate how one species can turn into a completely different, more advanced, species over time. You believe the premise on BLIND FAITH. That make you an inferior human being. I don't believe any established premises on blind faith. I believe in what I personally verify as true. However, since my senses are easily tricked, I hold my current beliefs in a state of proverbial flux; always ready to find I am wrong and to correct myself. This is the way of the superior, more advanced human. Blind faith is, generally, for the inferior, less advanced human.

MY COMMENTARY ON MODERN SOCIETY:

It's amazing how the Operation Paperclip NAZI mind-control experts have revolutionized this lab rat maze we call: modern society. I see new movie after movie coming out that is literal 'junk food' for the mind. It's crap trash and the idiots buy it up and stand on long lines to see this junk whose whole purpose is to emotionally 'masturbate' the idiot masses.

That's what we have in mainstream media. Show after show aimed at emotionally masturbating the idiot masses into blindly accepting a prescribed view of reality that suits those secretly controlling the shows. You will see no programs to expand consciousness and awareness. That does NOT suit their agenda of making people weak and submissive.

A WEAK, STUPID SOCIETY is much easier to control than a society of ruthless critical thinkers who refuse to fill their bodies and minds with junk!

Those who are considered a threat to the secret "cabal" try to wake up the idiot masses to what is actually going on. I see no point in doing this. I am perfectly content in insulting the brainwashed idiots. I have no desire to 'wake them up'. Let Jesus 'save them'. Leave me out of it!

TO THE CONTROLLERS: You seem to think you are exempt from Universal Law. You are BEING TRICKED by your "secret masters". What goes around eventually comes back around. No amount of child sacrifices will counteract the effects of your ignoble actions blowing up in your faces eventually. Oh, you may postpone the inevitable, but it will come eventually.

NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH ANYTHING!!!!

In this we are equals