Sunday, October 4, 2015

((( A ROUND WORLD?? )))







It's amazing how much delusion is going around. I've been forced into a position where I no longer blindly believe ANY INFORMATION until I personally verify it as true and factual. Most people think this is crazy. I tell them that I don't necessarily reject information I have not personally verified as true and accurate, but I hold that information in question until I do personally verify it.

Let me give you a dramatic example of what I mean: I don't live in the mountains. I live on flat land. I don't need to put my parking brake on when I turn off my vehicle because I do not live on a hill. My world is flat. If YOU live on a round world all I can say is that must be terribly inconvenient. Science says the world is round. I don't experience that. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. All I know is that I live on a flat world. That is my empirical experience, period!! I'm not stupid enough to allow some Ph,D. scientists to convince me that I live on a round world when all my empirical senses tell me that I'm living on a flat world, and that's all there is to it!!!

This is a very dramatic example of what I mean when I say I've been forced into a position where I now only believe that which I personally verify as true and accurate. Personally, I don't see how ANYONE can live on a round world. Think about it. You either live on a flat world or on a hill, thus a slanted world. You don't live on a round world, do you?

The bottom line for me is that I live on a flat world. If it eventually turns out that this world is round and my experiences on this round world is that I live on a flat world THAT WOULD BE MIRACULOUS!!! It would be all the sign I need that the Universe is miraculous in nature. It's amazing how such a miraculous universe is not miraculous at all to the atheist skeptic.

I live in a Universe of mysterious, miraculous wonder. They don't. Just a bunch of random accident mistakes for the skeptic atheists. Pointless pain for no good reason whatsoever. I call that a pathetic view of reality. However, everyone has the right to be an idiot and live a pathetically pointless life.