Thursday, October 22, 2015

((( CONSCIOUSNESS: THE FINAL FRONTIER )))





Wow! When this guy started speaking with a heavy English accent it really freaked me out. My CONSCIOUSNESS was only prepared for him to have a heavy Indian accent. Then he starts by saying that about 25 years ago he was in his final year of medical school.

I don't know what to say? This really blew my mind. I was only ready to hear a lecture by some OBVIOUS guy from India dressed in menstrual red. Wow! I feel kind of strange...as though I'm expecting all reality to become something I never even considered before!

Our preconceptions of what reality actually is are as prejudiced as my preconceptions of this guy before I heard him speak. That may not be a fact for YOU, but it most certainly is a fact for me!

What a trip! I hear about these things at times and it tempts to break my heart. It took being in his final year of med school for him to finally realize that he was pursuing the wrong profession. That may not hurt you, but the concept of spending all that time and money just to find out you wasted all your time and money...well...I have to believe he comes from a rich family. That makes it all better.

He says that if the entire universe were the size of the Earth it would make the Earth about the size of an average atom. Whether true or not, I've had that feeling for some time. That from a universal perspective, our sun is the proton and the orbiting planets are the electrons in an average 'ATOM' of the 'body' of the Universe!